As our valued client, we are getting in touch to let you how things are going to work once the Covid-19 Protection Framework otherwise known as the Traffic Light System kicks in on Friday 3rd December. As much as we hate to exclude any of our clients based on their vaccination status, to continue to keep our doors open under the red and orange lights we can only service clients that have a vaccination pass that shows they are double jabbed. It’s not something we are particularly happy about but it’s something we have to do to keep our team employed and ensure business continuity.
• To get your hair done the government requires that you be double vaccinated. Please make sure you have downloaded your vax passport to your phone or have a paper copy that we can scan with the verifier app. If you’re happy for us to take a pic of your valid pass we can save it to your file so you don’t have to keep scanning. Anyone aged 12 years + needs to scan their pass.
• Under orange and red lights we cannot take walk-ins. Please phone us on 07 8664229 or email email@example.com to make an appointment. If you would like to buy retail we can let you in or we can also do contactless pick up and payment for the unvaxxed. just give us a call or you can use our website www.stilo.co.nz/shop
• Please come to your appointment alone. Due to social distancing we cannot have groups of people hanging out in the salon.
• Please bring your own drinks and reading material. Just like level 2, we can’t serve coffee. tea or water and we can’t give you mags to read sorry
• Please wear your mask at all times. Unless you have a mask exemption, please consider two of our staff members are immune compromised. It’s only recommended not mandatory but we want to keep ourselves and our clients in tip top health. Feel free to bring a disposable mask with you if you’re having a colour service so we don’t stain your other mask.
• If you are unvaccinated or need to cancel your appointment please give us at least 24 hours notice so that we may fill the gap
So there we have it. As much as it hurts our hearts to not be able to do our clients that choose a different path unfortunately our hands are tied. As soon as we hit green we will be open for all with open arms! We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Much love and peace, #teamstilo Mary, Jamee, Cam, Hannah, Shikiera and Anna xo